• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

My favourite was when he and the other muppet were congratulating themselves about being right about Vlad Putin, red lines, war with NATO, mass conscription to fight Russia etc because Putin made his...10th? Red line threat this week, but is totes serious this time.

Hey, go easy on the guy.

Gotta be tough on him that Count Jr died face-down in the muck in Eastern Ukraine after being drafted into the Ukrainian army against his will by Justin Trudope.

Hey, go easy on the guy.

Gotta be tough on him that Count Jr died face-down in the muck in Eastern Ukraine after being drafted into the Ukrainian army against his will by Justin Trudope.

A day that will truly live in infamy for all time

A day that will truly live in infamy for all time

Lol…I was joking with that post, but then I just popped over to that thread on the Habs board, and Count is literally right now congratulating himself on being right (and shitting on zeke for being wrong) about Trudeau drafting Canadian boys to send over to fight in Ukraine.

What a lunatic.

Lol…I was joking with that post, but then I just popped over to that thread on the Habs board, and Count is literally right now congratulating himself on being right (and shitting on zeke for being wrong) about Trudeau drafting Canadian boys to send over to fight in Ukraine.

What a lunatic.

Yeah, that's what I was referencing. He thinks he was right....because Putin had another red line speech this week, said "now we're at war with NATO" in it (when he's been saying that in speeches to the Russian public for...2 years now) which of course means this red line is super serious and something something WW3.

Delusional. Deeply delusional. Russia is, at best, fighting a massively expensive draw in Ukraine facing a plucky Ukie defence force using NATO's yardsale. Just one of the top 4-5 nations in NATO joining the fight would tip the scales badly, neverfuckingmind actual NATO. Vlad knows this, but appearances inside of Russia need to be kept up.

Back