• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

If she can keep that up he’s toast
Someone needs to message the following:

1) Beginning in 1929, of the 15 economic downturns, 11 were under Republican presidents.

2) Of the 3 most disastrous economic downturns, all 3 were started under Republican presidents and rescued by Democratic Presidents

3) The stock market always does better under Democratic presidents.

Hot take:

With him losing his debate, poll trending towards Harris, him losing it generally and gravitating towards and getting advice from the crazies, and his sentencing postponed to allow for the judge to give him prison time (plus all thoseremainingcourt cases)....I think 1- his campaign managers will soon quit, 2- Donald will vote early with the excuse of giving his supporters permission structure to do so as well 3- He will be in a foreign nation on election day. 4 - he will remain there if he loses the election.

Hot take:

With him losing his debate, poll trending towards Harris, him losing it generally and gravitating towards and getting advice from the crazies, and his sentencing postponed to allow for the judge to give him prison time (plus all thoseremainingcourt cases)....I think 1- his campaign managers will soon quit, 2- Donald will vote early with the excuse of giving his supporters permission structure to do so as well 3- He will be in a foreign nation on election day. 4 - he will remain there if he loses the election.
That is a real hot take

Back