• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Hot take:

With him losing his debate, poll trending towards Harris, him losing it generally and gravitating towards and getting advice from the crazies, and his sentencing postponed to allow for the judge to give him prison time (plus all thoseremainingcourt cases)....I think 1- his campaign managers will soon quit, 2- Donald will vote early with the excuse of giving his supporters permission structure to do so as well 3- He will be in a foreign nation on election day. 4 - he will remain there if he loses the election.
As a convicted felon, the government has lots of cards to play if he tries to leave the country.

In addition, leaving the country would automatically violate his parole.

Watching the news on this now. It's tough to tell what happened. I'm thinking that there were no shots fired at Trump.

Also, this is the affadavit the reich wingers are talking about

View: https://x.com/DocNetyoutube/status/1835358499548602666/photo/3

I read it so you don't have to (but, by all means, fill your boots)

It's written with a pretty obvious political slant while making statements trying to paint the leaker as non partisan, but here's my main takeaways

- There's a whole lot of "this was widely known in the company" whenever specifics are referred to and no specific mention made by the leaker of them actually speaking to anyone who had anything to do with this. Which kind of suggests that most/all of this is them being mad about water cooler chat around the office.

- The Leaker claims to have secretly recorded conversations

- The first complaint mentioned is actually the bit about Kamala's team asking for a smaller podium, which kind of gives away the game imo that this is originating from Trump world and his feelings were hurt that he didn't get to look so much bigger and manlier than little Kamala.

- Most of the stuff the Harris team requested is pretty standard stuff. They allegedly asked that questions about Biden's health not be asked (I don't see why that's pertinent to the November election anyway). No questions about her time as AG of San Francisco, which if true seems a bit weirdish but whatever. It's not uncommon for campaigns to ask for certain topics to be omitted. Also claims that no questions could be asked about her brother in law Tony West and the affadavit claims something about alleged embezzlement of billions which is a hilarious misuse of the word "embezzle". Basically they're trying to Hunter Biden Tony West and Kamala allegedly didn't want questions asked at the debate.

- Most of the document is spent whinging in on way or another about how unfair the media at large is, how much it's changed since the 90's, etc.

The core complaint once you peel away the bullshit really is just this:

- Team Kamala asked for Trump to be subject to fact checking. No mention is made of the Harris team stating that they couldn't also fact check Kamala, just that Trump should be fact checked.

- The few limitations on questions listed above

- The podium thing

ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!!

It's written with a pretty obvious political slant while making statements trying to paint the leaker as non partisan, but here's my main takeaways

- There's a whole lot of "this was widely known in the company" whenever specifics are referred to and no specific mention made by the leaker of them actually speaking to anyone who had anything to do with this. Which kind of suggests that most/all of this is them being mad about water cooler chat around the office.

- The first complaint mentioned is actually the bit about Kamala's team asking for a smaller podium, which kind of gives away the game imo that this is originating from Trump world and his feelings were hurt that he didn't get to look so much bigger and manlier than little Kamala.

- Most of the stuff the Harris team requested is pretty standard stuff. They allegedly asked that questions about Biden's health not be asked (I don't see why that's pertinent to the November election anyway). No questions about her time as AG of San Francisco, which if true seems a bit weirdish but whatever. It's not uncommon for campaigns to ask for certain topics to be omitted. Also claims that no questions could be asked about her brother in law Tony West and the affadavit claims something about alleged embezzlement of billions which is a hilarious misuse of the word "embezzle". Basically they're trying to Hunter Biden Tony West and Kamala allegedly didn't want questions asked at the debate.

- Most of the document is spent whinging in on way or another about how unfair the media at large is, how much it's changed since the 90's, etc.

- Team Kamala asked for Trump to be subject to fact checking. No mention is made of the Harris team stating that they couldn't also fact check Kamala, just that Trump should be fact checked.

- The podium thing

Where is this notarized? Also even if true, who coached Trump to save all of the stupid things that he said?

Where is this notarized?

New York, allegedly.

Also even if true, who coached Trump to save all of the stupid things that he said?

Yeah, the whole point is to distract from Trump losing the plot and his mind and pretend like he was jumped in a dark alley by ABC and made to look bad instead of him doing it all by his damn self.

I hope they spend the next few weeks completely fixated on trying to soothe poor Donnie's burn from that night, fucking around with fake stories from Ohio and some random at ABC mad that Kamala's team were given a smaller podium on request. This is the exact opposite of what Trump was able to do in 2016 by diverting the media and Hillary into chasing and fighting every bit of lunacy that came out of his mouth. Now it's really only his own movement doing it while Kamala and Tim just keep campaigning and ignoring the craziness.

- The podium thing

Harris team could've always asked Sarah Sanders to borrow the 'lectern' she "acquired" (in the interests of cooperation between the two major parties):

Back