• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Yeah senate looks to almost certainly be 51-49 for the gop.

Dems are going to have to hope for something special to happen in (in order of likelihood) Montana, Florida, Texas, or apparently Nebraska.

They only need one pleasant surprise to tie the Senate and give themselves the tiebreak.

Dems are going to have to hope for something special to happen in (in order of likelihood) Montana, Florida, Texas, or apparently Nebraska.

They only need one pleasant surprise to tie the Senate and give themselves the tiebreak.
I think I rank FL as more likely to go blue than MT at this point. likely the Dems best shot. hold serve everywhere except WV and MT, and pick-up FL.

but looking a little bleak overall, unfortunately... Brown still has quite the fight in front of him too.

Are the Dems looking poised to re-take the House at least?

Or is it looking like even if Harris wins, she’ll spend the first two years of her term with the GOP in control of both the House and the Senate?

Screenshot 2024-09-16 141418.png

NV continues to move significantly towards blue. That little state is pretty dang important because suddenly (assuming WI and MI are safe), if they win NV, then all they'd need is any one of PA, NC, GA to seal it.

Back