• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Very pleased at this very real debate pump. Bear case is that people have short memories so Trump's decision to not debate her again will pay off once it's time to vote. Now that I'm seeing a quantitative debate pump, I'm pretty confident that if he got humiliated in a debate a second time, it would be curtains.

Very pleased at this very real debate pump. Bear case is that people have short memories so Trump's decision to not debate her again will pay off once it's time to vote. Now that I'm seeing a quantitative debate pump, I'm pretty confident that if he got humiliated in a debate a second time, it would be curtains.

I think this debate was unique and more about Kamala than Trump. This was her actual introduction to the public - not the convention. She didn't win a tough primary battle. She was untested and unknown. And a delicate female not a big tough alpha male.

People needed to see what she was like in battle and this was the first time they did.

Besides the debate, Trump is losing every day. Same old riffs and insults interspersed with him hawking crypto coins and commemorative t-shirts.

It’s Kamala’s race to lose now. No unforced errors and no exogenous events for the next 2 months please

I think this debate was unique and more about Kamala than Trump. This was her actual introduction to the public - not the convention. She didn't win a tough primary battle. She was untested and unknown. And a delicate female not a big tough alpha male.

People needed to see what she was like in battle and this was the first time they did.

to be clear - i don't think another debate would have a significant bounce, and I don't think this debate actually hurt Trump....it just helped Kamala.

to be clear - i don't think another debate would have a significant bounce, and I don't think this debate actually hurt Trump....it just helped Kamala.
Oh I wasn't saying that there would be a bounce. More that it would help sustain the current bounce. There is some risk that as we get further away from the debate and closer to the election, the debate will be somewhat forgotten... Which for me is Trump's best hope. Change the news cycle and hope people have short memories.

And yeah he's trying to change the news cycle but not in a very intelligent fashion...

and she fucking killed it, too

GXqNdBuX0AAyf1p

is there a pedophile he HASN'T pal'd around with?

Back