• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

His model is back in line with the others

Unlike others here, I don't think he influences much in his model by pulling certain levels that favor Trump to troll the libs. You can call his model wrong or flawed but I don't necessarily think it's about some secret deep dark hatred of the Dems. He is voting for Kamala after all.

Reactions: CH1

Unlike others here, I don't think he influences much in his model by pulling certain levels that favor Trump to troll the libs. You can call his model wrong or flawed but I don't necessarily think it's about some secret deep dark hatred of the Dems. He is voting for Kamala after all.
We get it. He is one of your alts.

sure seems clear tho that his "convention bounce" input into his model simply didn't apply to this year's unique race, and created an entirely fictional Trump bounce in his forecast.

not that he should have stuck his nose in there and removed that input, of course. would be nice if he admitted that it misled his forecast this time tho.

Back