• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I may have found religion..
I fell into a twitter-hell yesterday with people claiming that if every church in Florida rang their bells yesterday that they could disrupt the eye of the hurricane... which lead to curiosities about why churches didn't ring their bells anymore.. which lead to conspiracies about churches that have had bells removed. This also lead to the agreement that perhaps the frequency of group prayer could do the same thing, or if everyone in the country prayed at the same time.

Best quote. Why wouldn't we try it (ringing the bells), there is nothing to lose?

My sister and I watched that show religiously. Roseanne was a progressive at one point. She really lost her mind.
In a lot of ways I feel really bad for her. She's had a terrible life, beat the odds and became rich and famous (She has one of the best showbizz beats the odds success stories). She actually had a brain injury when she was younger.

In a lot of ways I feel really bad for her. She's had a terrible life, beat the odds and became rich and famous (She has one of the best showbizz beats the odds success stories). She actually had a brain injury when she was younger.
She really took a dive...it's weird when hollywood folks go MAGA, they really go MAGA...they need some attention. Getting noticed in a loony bin is still attention, I guess.

She really took a dive...it's weird when hollywood folks go MAGA, they really go MAGA...they need some attention. Getting noticed in a loony bin is still attention, I guess.
I was actually pissed off for her. When the reboot started and was a big ratings hit., Trump took all the credit and she didn't find that bad.

Back