• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Replacing boomers in the workforce, and stabilizing a taxbase to fund their old-age security. Hasn't this been talked about - or has most of the population simply been focused on the racism part?

Replacing boomers in the workforce, and stabilizing a taxbase to fund their old-age security. Hasn't this been talked about - or has most of the population simply been focused on the racism part?
I think most people realize that importing foreign people who don't share the same cultural values and morals does more to divide a country than unite it, destroying common culture in the process. But, that's the whole point, isn't it? One world globalist regime is easier if people are not united with a sense of identity.

I think most people realize that importing foreign people who don't share the same cultural values and morals does more to divide a country than unite it, destroying common culture in the process. But, that's the whole point, isn't it? One world globalist regime is easier if people are not united with a sense of identity.
Yup, Racism.

Where one candidates whole pitch is "weird" and "joy" you're absolutely right.

You are in a cult.

Because Europe has had such beautiful and cohesive cultural assimilation, right? Clearly the model for success and prosperity. Just don't tell Germany.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't America known for having the most dominate culture on Earth? Isn't it known to be a "melting pot", a place where all immigrants come and become "Americans"? Where their previous culture "melts away"?

So are you know saying that your culture isn't that "strong" and very "fragile"? And if it is so "fragile" maybe it naturally doesn't have a lot of staying power. Normally, "strong" cultures don't need protecting. It is something aspire too. Are you saying it isn't true?

The fall of the American Empire and it's super weak culture.

Back