• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Where one candidates whole pitch is "weird" and "joy" you're absolutely right.
if you think that Kamala's "whole pitch" is "'weird' and 'joy'", I will respectfully suggest you remove your head from your rectum (or wherever else it is sheltering from reality) and make yourself aware of the actual policies she is campaigning on (I know, this whole "policy" thing has gone out of style thanks to Trump, but it is still a thing for other people!).

and, if you cannot handle this challenging task on your own, I will volunteer my services to assist in informing you about what the candidates for president in your country are campaigning on.

I am sure you will agree that it is important to have a well-informed electorate! trying to do my part to help.

if you think that Kamala's "whole pitch" is "'weird' and 'joy'", I will respectfully suggest you remove your head from your rectum (or wherever else it is sheltering from reality) and make yourself aware of the actual policies she is campaigning on (I know, this whole "policy" thing has gone out of style thanks to Trump, but it is still a thing for other people!).

and, if you cannot handle this challenging task on your own, I will volunteer my services to assist in informing you about what the candidates for president in your country are campaigning on.

I am sure you will agree that it is important to have a well-informed electorate! trying to do my part to help.
He might be on the bus to both of the rallies already.

seems like it's always the guys who never leave their state who shit talk europe the most.

and it's usually the guys who yap about women's highest calling being in the home who are broke ass beta bitches who can't support their own wives doing so.

100%.

The loudest proponents of women being “tradwives” who have multiple kids and take care of all the childcare, cooking, cleaning and housework are almost always broke-ass losers who also expect that same woman to work a full-time job to keep the family from being destitute.

Want all the perks of having a traditional 50’s style Stepford Wife, while not being capable of being a traditional 50’s style husband that provides for the whole family on their single income.

I think most people realize that importing foreign people who don't share the same cultural values and morals does more to divide a country than unite it, destroying common culture in the process. But, that's the whole point, isn't it? One world globalist regime is easier if people are not united with a sense of identity.
Finally!

You were getting pretty boring, guess you were not getting the reactions you used to.

Back