• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

She has to put them out so ppl can criticize her for working at mcdonalds

The whole thing is just part of the Trump team attempt to make the one who grew up middle class and had to work for everything look like the out of touch elitist, and the guy who was born into and inherited 100's of millions look like the relatable every man.

They can't concede that she worked a fast food job, because it ruins the narrative. Just like calling her Montreal high school a private school. It's a messaging op to make her look like what Trump actually is. Out of touch with regular Americans.

The whole thing is just part of the Trump team attempt to make the one who grew up middle class and had to work for everything look like the out of touch elitist, and the guy who was born into and inherited 100's of millions look like the relatable every man.

They can't concede that she worked a fast food job, because it ruins the narrative. Just like calling her Montreal high school a private school. It's a messaging op to make her look like what Trump actually is. Out of touch with regular Americans.
the problem, as zeke pointed out, is that they're good at this, and the Dems suck at it. (not that it is true, most of their bullshit isn't, but that clearly doesn't matter to the FlyGuys of the world)

I'm not hip with it like ME so I don't know the full details... but I saw some comments from maga folks that Eminem has turned maga/Republican because he was mocking wokeness and trannies in his last album. But it was apparently very obviously satirical.

I guess this puts an end to the whole Eminem is now MAGA idea.

Eminem was also anti Bush iirc

Back