• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

One thing I always wondered was how you advocated for mass illegal immigration (where ANY vax status is not checked) and also said people shouldn’t be able to live unless they got the Covid vaccine.

Ah another secondhand account from a totally neutral party. They’ve been slinging these around for 8 years now and no one believes them

- That's a 1st hand account from Kelly, not 2nd hand. The quoted is Kelly referring to his lived experience of having directly heard Trump say the things. That's 1st hand.

- Mark Kelly was Trump's chief of staff....if he's not at minimum a neutral party, you need to question why. If anything, should he not have a pro Trump bias as is super fucking common with former staffers of the administration they worked for?'

- "No one believes them". Lol.

- That's a 1st hand account from Kelly, not 2nd hand. The quoted is Kelly referring to his lived experience of having directly heard Trump say the things. That's 1st hand.

- Mark Kelly was Trump's chief of staff....if he's not at minimum a neutral party, you need to question why. If anything, should he not have a pro Trump bias as is super fucking common with former staffers of the administration they worked for?'

- "No one believes them". Lol.
Everyone knows what kind of people he ended up surrounded with in his first term.

Well I for one am anti mass deportation due to the economic damage such would occur. First the direct cost to send them wherever second the lack of items they'd buy and thirdly labor cost going up due to less labor.
Now that said having to wait years to have your case adjudicated is stupid we need more judges and enforcement. And we need a plan for those here.
As to sanctuary cities . My understanding is that if a person reports a crime they aren't checked if they are legal. However those that are here illegally and suspected of a crime, they should be held and turned over to the fed at a fed negotiated rate.

Back