• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

He’s such a sensitive piece of shit
Another reminder that he can’t take what he dishes out.

I remember hearing a quote back in ~2015 about him that just fits perfectly. Basically that he's what a weak man thinks a strong man is, a dumb man thinks a smart man is, etc, etc.

There's no redeeming qualities there. His entire personality is hollowed out by self interest and spitefulness.

yah well he may accidentally learn a few things along the way

Oh by all means engage him, I like reading your responses.

I like to see the stupidity that is out there, but I really doubt anything anyone here says will make a difference.

I just won't waste my time with it. I have a short fuse with idiots and since I quit drinking, (9 or 10 years now I think), I've lost the urge for the quick and harsh responses that I used to delight in delivering to them.

He’s such a sensitive piece of shit
Another reminder that he can’t take what he dishes out.

this is the same guy who has spent the last several years writing daily tweets riddled with childish moronic insults -- in capital letters.

....but yeah, he's never been asked a question in such a vile terrible way

I remember hearing a quote back in ~2015 about him that just fits perfectly. Basically that he's what a weak man thinks a strong man is, a dumb man thinks a smart man is, etc, etc.

There's no redeeming qualities there. His entire personality is hollowed out by self interest and spitefulness.

I’ve mentioned it before, but way back prior to the 16’ election Frontline made a pair of documentaries about Trump and Hillary…and watching that made it so crystal clear that his dad never loved him, and never thought he’d amount to anything. Donald was his Eric Trump.

….and through that prism it made everything else about Trump click into place for me, he’s got no real self worth, no actual love in his life….he’s all blather and bluster to try and distract from the fact he’s still just a scared little child who wants his dad’s love and approval…but he never received it and can never have it.

Fred Trump Jr was his father’s chosen one, but he spurned his dad’s wishes to take over the business and went out and lived his own life (became a pilot I believe)…..so Donald fell into the role his dad never planned for him to have. (Oh, and then manipulated his dementia riddled father into changing his will to cut Fred Jr’s children [his niece and nephew) out of their inheritance, so he could get a bigger piece of the pie for himself.)

He’s still the loser his father thought he was, and deep down he knows it.

He’s an empty vessel of a human being.

Last edited:
Back