• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

The best is the argument that the theory has been silenced in any way. From day 1, when a prominent scientist came up with the hypothesis (who later became unconvinced after investigating closer), it was always the mainstream opinion. And now it is by far the majority opinion out there.

And it's no one's fault. Every week there's a new article that comes out rehashing the same non evidence in major publications. So to the common man of course that's eventually gonna become the majority opinion. You have to actually follow this shit closely and know who to trust to think otherwise.

But it is what it is. People made up their minds. It's not that important if Joe Smith believes it. The political discourse is way more damaging tho because it takes all the focus away from what is actually going to cause the next pandemic. I bet China is happier with people thinking it was a lab leak than what really took place. It's no coincidence many pandemics come out of there .

tell me more...

are there any good, established multi-day hiking trails you know of? closer to Gaspe/east cost the better

Gaspé is a pain to get to. Charlevoix is more accessible, especially if you take the ferry at Rivière-du-Loup to St. Siméon, which is in Charlevoix. Just bomb up the #2 through NB.

We tend to do day hikes, but this area appears to have hut to hut multi day hikes. It’s big nature with l’Acropole des Draveurs as the star attraction.

1692835839888.jpeg

And, if you want to do more touristy things for a few days, the Charlevoix coastline has a lots of villages, attractions, etc.

Prolly a lot less intrinsically transmissible than the current variants but the significant gamechanging immune evasion is giving it the advantage. It will prolly become fitter with time, but this easily best case scenario if true. The Omicron era will end in due time. Time to get infected by a new one and increase the diversity of our immunity portfolios.

Prolly a lot less intrinsically transmissible than the current variants but the significant gamechanging immune evasion is giving it the advantage. It will prolly become fitter with time, but this easily best case scenario if true. The Omicron era will end in due time. Time to get infected by a new one and increase the diversity of our immunity portfolios.

I assumed this one was a 1-2 inch problem. You saw it as a few feet.

sFPN8mN.gif

One of my co-workers' father passed away last week. A contractor came in asking where (blank) was and my boss explained what had happened. Instead of offering condolences, this goof asked if he was vaccinated and that he had some "stuff" that would rid the body of spike proteins. My boss said, "You're not an expert and neither am I, so we are not talking about this. It was beautiful. :love:

Back