• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

the toughest part about hotdogs is deciding whether to go with the "All Meat" ones or the "All Beef" ones, and wondering why the hell those labels are needed or why they both can't be true.

I've never seen an "All Meat AND All Beef" label. Bu i sure would like to.

Polish mustard with horseradish is top shelf.

Polish kielbasa, mustard, onions, and sauerkraut downtown Toronto is what street food dreams are made of. Before or after a game/show/event. Tough to beat.

the toughest part about hotdogs is deciding whether to go with the "All Meat" ones or the "All Beef" ones, and wondering why the hell those labels are needed or why they both can't be true.

I've never seen an "All Meat AND All Beef" label. Bu i sure would like to.
All meat = pork/beef mix
All beef = all beef

Not sure why the "All Beef" would also need a "All Meat" label. "All Meat" isn't "All Beef" so it's inaccurate.

Polish kielbasa, mustard, onions, and sauerkraut downtown Toronto is what street food dreams are made of. Before or after a game/show/event. Tough to beat.

just gave me a mouth memory. now i have a hankering.

All meat = pork/beef mix
All beef = all beef

Not sure why the "All Beef" would also need a "All Meat" label. "All Meat" isn't "All Beef" so it's inaccurate.

hmm, i always assumed the "All Meat" meant "we promise not too much bone or cartilege or ligaments made it into the meat soup".

and that "All Beef" meant "less than 4% cockroach or rat".

lets be reality the mangias put WAY TOO MUCH MAYO on everything. sandwiches, salads, etc. etc. it was pretty gross.
This is fair. Turned me off for most of my life. Friend from school used to eat mayo sandwiches. Just bread and mayo. It's like they don't know what the word "balance" means. Mayo's upside is entirely based on balance.

The cart at union station just between the TTC station and Union's underground shops was a right of passage for pre Jays game street eating.

Back