• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I've largely switched to sparkling water myself, though I still drink a lot of Coke Zero. It seems like artificial sweeteners should be bad for you, but there is a lack of actual evidence despite it having been researched many times. I think some rats were induced to get cancer from aspartame in one study, but they were giving them like the equivalent of 1000 cans of Coke a day or something like that. Studies suggesting a connection between diet soda and weight gain have been largely debunked.

Layne Norton has talked about this a few times, diet pop appears to be totally fine in moderation (he's an essential nutrition follow on YouTube, perfect combo of hard data and hilarity).

You should switch from Coke Zero to Pepsi Zero. They both have no calories or carbs, but the Pepsi version has half the sodium that the Coke has.

heh, sorry, it was just the perfect opportunity for a teeds joke. I did watch your video. Thank you for that leg work though.
If it makes you feel any better he would randomly PM me to vent about you being an evil witch doctor. At one point there was a thread of like 30 PMs of videos of conspiracy theories, stock tips (which all immediately tanked; I kept track) and HL attacks with absolutely 0 response. He simply gave zero fucks that I ignored him.

If it makes you feel any better he would randomly PM me to vent about you being an evil witch doctor. At one point there was a thread of like 30 PMs of videos of conspiracy theories, stock tips (which all immediately tanked; I kept track) and HL attacks with absolutely 0 response. He simply gave zero fucks that I ignored him.
He used to message me on FB similar

I don’t trust anyone who thinks diet soda tastes anything like the real thing
I know many people who drink diet soda not because they're counting calories but because they actually prefer the taste of it to the regular kind. I am not among those people. I drink the Zero version because it has no calories or carbs but has a taste which is a closer approximation of the real thing than the diet version. But even so I don't drink it nearly as often as I used to. Water is my go-to now and I never drink fruit juice or milk anymore either.

Idk anything about her outside of her bizarro obsession with saunas. Reminds me of the weed dudes who think weed cures everything.

Disclaimer: this is a false equivolency on my part and I have no idea about the science behind saunas. It only seems ridiculous to me but that's not confirmed.
I'd be more inclined to believe that saunas cure everything than to believe that weed cures anything other than a desire for weed.

She is very pro-vaccine. The idea that sauna use can help strengthen an immune system is similar to arguments made about Vitamin D. Yes they probably help, but no they don't stop covid.

And the first or second sentence she said in that clip is that when it comes to saunas curing covid, there is "no data"
Even this I find problematic. No data? No shit! There will never be any data showing that saunas cure Covid or anything else because they don't and only an idiot would even attempt wasting time studying something that is so apparent.

Nothing "cures" Covid. It's a virus. You don't cure it, you vaccinate so that you either don't get it at all, or get it in such a way that it doesn't prove fatal. The flu vaccine doesn't cure influenza. It just mitigates its more severe effects. And you don't need to have a degree from Presto University to know this.

In short, any so-called "doctor" who talks about Covid in terms of "curing" it is a quack.

111234331-crying-mime-with-red-bow-isolated-on-white.jpg

Back