• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I never really drink any pop these days, aside from ginger ale a few times a year.

Back when I did though, I thought diet drinks were gross as hell. Whether they were “healthy” or not was irrelevant to me, because every “diet” drink had the same subtle but disgusting aftertaste.

"Sources with knowledge tell TMZ ... he was supposed to attend a business dinner earlier this week for a show he's working on -- "I'd Do Anything for Love" -- but the dinner was canceled because he became seriously ill with COVID. Sources tell us that condition quickly became critical."

"Sources with knowledge" is pretty damn vague, and those ellipses throughout the story indicates that information is missing.

Fucking TMZ.

ML was a 74 yr old fatty who resembled Chris Farley so let's not give Covid too much credit here.

ML was a 74 yr old fatty who resembled Chris Farley so let's not give Covid too much credit here.
Comorbidities aplenty and he had heart issues going back several years. The daughter of a coworker of mine played youth soccer with ML's granddaughter here in Edmonton (apparently ML's wife is from this area and has family here)

zeke whenever antivaxxers die of covid

dumb-and.gif

Back