• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I’ve met him in person twice, and it’s honestly hard to square the real life dude with the online persona.

Genuinely seemed like a pretty likeable guy and not totally off the wall in person.
I think he may have had his days of both? 🤷‍♀️ He always took a shine to me but clearly had some manic episodes and got all jack nicholson via the shining in some
Moments. Definitely a big personality

I think he may have had his days of both? 🤷‍♀️ He always took a shine to me but clearly had some manic episodes and got all jack nicholson via the shining in some
Moments. Definitely a big personality

This is probably true.

I don’t think I interacted with him a ton at BG’s get-together, so I apparently missed out on him being all stabby-stabby. And then I must’ve caught him on a good day the next time I saw him.

And/or my memory just sucks! Except for when it comes to random hockey trivia.

Man, I’d completely forgotten about that. That was his cure for back pain…but I think it was a tennis ball? Set the ball on the ground and roll around on it = back pain cured.

He did give a demo at the get-together BG organized years ago, so maybe he was, in fact, more “off-the-wall” in person than I initially remembered.
Actually, this is common advice from physical therapists, so that's not wacky. People swear by it.

Actually, this is common advice from physical therapists, so that's not wacky. People swear by it.
Yeah, it's basically a self-massage. Not much legit research behind it (which never stops physical therapists), but it's a thing.

The weird part is carrying the ball around and doing the demo in front of everyone.

I do that if I have a knot in my back. I’m prone to getting them in the traps and behind my shoulder blades. It does work to release the muscle but it’s a quick fix.

I've been struggling for two weeks with some pretty bad neck and back pain. I have tons of knots on one side, due for sure to my sitting around most of the day and usually leaning on one side of my chair. Fucking terrible. A few sessions haven't helped much, just moved the pain around a bit.

I only remember one board get together with PQ and meshie. Didn't realize there was a few more.

teeds was nice to me for the most part until he found out i worked in a hospital aka killing centre and it all went downhill from there.

falcon-out.gif

Back