• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Was teeds as erratic/unstable in real life as he was on here?

I’ve met him in person twice, and it’s honestly hard to square the real life dude with the online persona.

Genuinely seemed like a pretty likeable guy and not totally off the wall in person.

I’ve met him in person twice, and it’s honestly hard to square the real life dude with the online persona.

Genuinely seemed like a pretty likeable guy and not totally off the wall in person.
Coulda sworn I heard that from folks around here but thought I was imagining things. Fascinating. Whereas I saw zeke once at a Jays game from afar lining up for beer and he was EXACTLY how you expect him to be .

sorprendido-donald-trump.gif

1642793941255.png

Didn't someone tell a story about meetind Teeds and he was carrying a baseball with him, claimed it was the secret to life?

Man, I’d completely forgotten about that. That was his cure for back pain…but I think it was a tennis ball? Set the ball on the ground and roll around on it = back pain cured.

He did give a demo at the get-together BG organized years ago, so maybe he was, in fact, more “off-the-wall” in person than I initially remembered.

Back