• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I've been re-watching reruns of All In The Family lately that I saw 20+ years ago.

Fucking amazing show that is still absolutely hilarious and timely. Some of the best comedy writing ever. Treat yourself, guys.
AITF, The Jeffersons and Maude were three of the best shows ever. I doubt that any of them get made today in the age of the microaggression.

Tried to find a trailer - and speculation is that this is not a movie (it's not listed anywhere as being in production) - but may be a tied into a Superbowl ad.

My theory for the ending:

Wendy and Omar and colluding with the FBI agent and are all in his arrest. She ends up taking over the cartel at the end or becoming the second in common to Omar and forming a relationship with him

Ruth is on a path to join the KC mob

Marty ends up becoming an FBI agent who works undercover

I'm telling you, it is pretty nice to be one of these one-time superactors. You literally can print money whenever you want it.

I have a direct line into the deals of one former lethally mad bravehearted maverick of a superactor, and this guy gets something like $1M-$2M per day for a small part in a nothing movie you'll never hear of where he only works a few days and takes off. And this is a person who was exiled from the business, no less.

I'm telling you, it is pretty nice to be one of these one-time superactors. You literally can print money whenever you want it.

I have a direct line into the deals of one former lethally mad bravehearted maverick of a superactor, and this guy gets something like $1M-$2M per day for a small part in a nothing movie you'll never hear of where he only works a few days and takes off. And this is a person who was exiled from the business, no less.

I know, it's kind of why I don't feel super bad whenever they waste all their money on stupid things.....or get ripped off due to naïveté

they can simply call their agent whenever their bank account slips to negative

I mean, Nic Cage has blown more money than all of us combined will ever see, and has made maybe 10 good movies out of 100 that he's done, and yet the guy can work whenever he wants. Or get paid a gazillion dollars to post something. I mean, these people haven't even needed to "lower" themselves to doing a tv project, or a commercial. If they simply felt like it, they could make $30M a year minimum in their sleep.

I mean, Nic Cage has blown more money than all of us combined will ever see, and has made maybe 10 good movies out of 100 that he's done, and yet the guy can work whenever he wants. Or get paid a gazillion dollars to post something. I mean, these people haven't even needed to "lower" themselves to doing a tv project, or a commercial. If they simply felt like it, they could make $30M a year minimum in their sleep.

I love when actors say "what I crazy year I had. I starred in 3 films!!!

so you were on set for 18 weeks and spent another 6 weeks doing junkets/talk shows and festivals.

tough life

Back