• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I watch a lot of television from the UK on my IPTV box and for some reason Kevin Bacon is doing commercials for a British telecom company hawking cell phones.
That's actually nothing new. Big names will do commercials overseas for so long as those never make it back to the west. You can find many of the big names doing commercials in Japan over the years, for instance.

That second one is a reminder of just how good looking and charismatic Pitt was in his younger days. He's become a little grizzled in recent years after he crossed 50, but back then, man, even Newman at his best really couldn't hold a candle. I can't really think of anyone else who had the combination of uber pretty and still completely masculine like this lucky bastard did.

Wouldn't be surprised if he got $10M for those three short ads.

Nah Pitt was pretty like Redford.

Paul was the man.
Paul is one of my all time favorites, and known for his prettiness, but I think he was more masculine than pretty. I think Redford falls more in the category of handsome than pretty. Pitt was something unusual in his prime.

Back