• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I'd do the same as Will but it's definitely not the right or the mature thing to do. Hard to blame him tho.

And I don't ever blame a comic for making a particular joke or going a particular direction with a joke, but it at least should be funny. This one wasn't really.

Who cares. I get if it’s in a bar and some guy is running their mouth about your girl but that is live on television. No way that is acceptable.

Wife. Not his girl. Wife and mother of children.

I thought this was basic code shit here. I don't care where you talk shit about my wife. At the bar, on TV, at a religious service...wherever, whenever, someone is getting assaulted. The only time I would sign a cheque to a lawyer with a smile on my face.

Wife. Not his girl. Wife and mother of children.

I thought this was basic code shit here. I don't care where you talk shit about my wife. At the bar, on TV, at a religious service...wherever, whenever, someone is getting assaulted. The only time I would sign a cheque to a lawyer with a smile on my face.
Especially since it's apparently something that has been a hurtful issue for her.

I get it. I wasn’t really aware of the history of her issues and I’m not sure Chris would have been either but if he was the joke was totally out of line. I’d probably want to do the same if anybody made fun of a condition my wife had.

One of the most bizarre moments in television history. I don't know what Rock was thinking, terrible joke on all levels. But to walk onstage and slap the host of the Oscars in the face in front of a billion viewers, over a joke?

I always thought Will Smith was a total narcissist, but wow, that speech...

The amount of people on Twitter who think Chris Rock is owed an apology is blowing my mind. There is some really weird contagion loose in our time where people think that no words spoken ever come with any consequences.

I mean, it's one thing to say that Will should be charged for assault...but to suggest that Rock is owed an apology? Gtfo

Back