• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Will smith was the only person who thought the joke was funny.

then he looked at his wife.

Swearing on live tv?

he wasn’t defending his wife there.

he’s gone bananas.

The amount of people on Twitter who think Chris Rock is owed an apology is blowing my mind. There is some really weird contagion loose in our time where people think that no words spoken ever come with any consequences.

I mean, it's one thing to say that Will should be charged for assault...but to suggest that Rock is owed an apology? Gtfo
Yeah I'll take my summons or what have you but fuck your apology!

The bad thing about it is Chris Rock should have followed up with another punch line, this time towards Will Smith.

Oh well.

Team Will

That speech aint helping matters though, he quasi blamed Richard Williams for the attack.

Also, incredible restraint from the dude who trained to be Muhammad Ali to just slap a bitch.

Literally didn't watch a second of the Oscar's before casually flipping to it after Leafs highlights and wondering why the sound wasn't working. Hilarious.

The amount of people on Twitter who think Chris Rock is owed an apology is blowing my mind. There is some really weird contagion loose in our time where people think that no words spoken ever come with any consequences.

I mean, it's one thing to say that Will should be charged for assault...but to suggest that Rock is owed an apology? Gtfo

I mean...the bigger man would apologize.

One of the most bizarre moments in television history. I don't know what Rock was thinking, terrible joke on all levels. But to walk onstage and slap the host of the Oscars in the face in front of a billion viewers, over a joke?

I always thought Will Smith was a total narcissist, but wow, that speech...
The guy has belonged in the narcissist hall of fame for years now, but that speech made him the Wayne Gretzky of narcissism for me.

Somebody please fake slap someone already.

I can't believe nobody has done it.

Slap Gaga, Liza. Do it.

Team Will

That speech aint helping matters though, he quasi blamed Richard Williams for the attack.

Also, incredible restraint from the dude who trained to be Muhammad Ali to just slap a bitch.
I mean, not really. Will Smith and his family are weirdos, to put it very lightly, but that doesn't make him an idiot.

Will Smith's image of the nice, loving, good family guy would have taken a catastrophic hit if he had taken a real swing at Chris Rock.

I mean...the bigger man would apologize.

The only right apology there is a fake one "I'm sorry that you opened your mouth and said something hurtful enough about my wife to make me slap the shit out of you in front of a billion people chris"

Back