• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

The "VIOLENCE ISNT THE ANSWER!!!" Tweets have rolled my eyes into the next room

We can't sit here as a society and beat the drum about mental health, bullying, etc and then screech when someone in the middle of publicly bullying someone gets chin checked by an open hand.

Either this shit is a real harm or its not.

The people who are afraid of being held accountable for the words that come out of their mouths are currently telling on themselves.

#TeamWill

I love me some Chris Rock, but after a quick Googley search, Jada has been honest and emotional about this for a few years publicly now it seems. I mean, make the joke Chris, you're a comic. But there is always a risk of an angry husband slapping the shit out of you.
Sums it up for me too. Especially considering looks are so important to getting work for Hollywood women.

Wife is watching it on delay so I'm patiently waiting for her to get to that part.

From a friend

Bill Bawden

Further to my theory that will was concerned that deaf guy was stealing his spotlight, will was one of the only people clapping instead of signing applause when katsur won

Re The Speech

Will references Denzel approaching him and warning him that this highest moment of his life could cause the devil to show up...

Then he did the rest of that speech

Wife. Not his girl. Wife and mother of children.

I thought this was basic code shit here. I don't care where you talk shit about my wife. At the bar, on TV, at a religious service...wherever, whenever, someone is getting assaulted. The only time I would sign a cheque to a lawyer with a smile on my face.
Pretty sure the only rule of FI is family is off limits...

Back