• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Anything's possible, but I don't think it's likely. He will work again, and he'll come back in some weird role where he "transforms" himself into something the audience isn't accustomed to with him, and he might even get a small part in a notable film, as you said. But I don't think he'll ever front a true leading man prestige or blockbuster type movie again. These studios have to cater to their other relationships, with producers, directors, and other actors who will be unwilling or reluctant to work with him for a long, long time. And if they're reluctant, it's no big deal, they'll just find someone else rather than go through the hassle and optics of teaming up with him again.

I would be shocked if this has an impact on his career
They are not removing his movies from streaming or anything.

He has not really starred in a hit for over a decade.

I cannot wait for Legend of Bagger Vance 2

OXda.gif

artie-lange-nose.jpg

“Will Smith announces a break in his career and declares that he will be admitted to a rehabilitation clinic after the controversies involved in the Oscars. The actor has since been slaughtered on the internet, by colleagues in the industry and even movie studios that are boycotting and canceling films with Will. Some of Will Smith’s upcoming projects have been paused in the wake of the Oscars-slap controversy. The actor has had a Netflix film and a movie for Sony put on hold.”
They always go into some sort of bullshit "rehab" program when the shit gets too thick. That way they can issue one press statement and conclude it with something like "Please respect our family's privacy at this sensitive time".

Back