• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

I haven't seen the new season yet, but he literally did the worst things possible in prior seasons, so who would've ever thought him to be good and what worse stuff could he have possibly done this season to make people suddenly realize he's bad. Rhetorical, no spoilers necessary.

I haven't seen the new season yet, but he literally did the worst things possible in prior seasons, so who would've ever thought him to be good and what worse stuff could he have possibly done this season to make people suddenly realize he's bad. Rhetorical, no spoilers necessary.

It's not what he did, it's that they finally realized that he was the baddie. They legitimately thought that he was representing Trump's "hero journey" and only started clueing in this season that he does represent Trump, but the way everyone else in the world sees him, not how they do.

and they're fucking maaaaad. Because you see, the show changed and went woke...it's not that they're fucking morons. It's the show's fault.

Yes, they felt that Trumplander lazer eyeing down a plane with a kid in it during S1E1 was the good guy. Still the good guy when he abandoned a plane full of people falling out of the sky, etc, etc. All of that shit in S1-S3 that was obvious to any thinking person was not obvious to them.

MAGA are not the best and the brightest society has to offer.

Back