• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Alone S11 started tonight. Above the artic circle this year.

I'm gonna have to go with Dusty.
Forgot all about Alone. Going to have to pick that back up.

The best was when those two brothers from Toronto with the thickest Canadian accents in the history of Canada won it. Just non stop chirping each other the whole time.

"Presumed Innocent's" first 2 episodes were great. I was a fan of the Ford film from 1990. This goes into more detail from the book being a series.

House of Dragon season 2 episode 1 was decent but a pain to remember everything that happened.
I watched a S1 recap video on youtube last night, but didn't feel like it did the job, still super foggy about what happened since it's been so long.

So I decided to rewatch the last few episodes and then watch the new one. I'll redo the final two tonight probably.

But yeah, these insanely long layoffs almost make it pointless to watch any show as it gets released. Might be worth leaving shows alone until they get good footing and then watch a few seasons back to back.

I watched a S1 recap video on youtube last night, but didn't feel like it did the job, still super foggy about what happened since it's been so long.

So I decided to rewatch the last few episodes and then watch the new one. I'll redo the final two tonight probably.

But yeah, these insanely long layoffs almost make it pointless to watch any show as it gets released. Might be worth leaving shows alone until they get good footing and then watch a few seasons back to back.

That's usually how I do it.

This is why it's so great to find a show that is finished and just watch the entire series.

This is why it's so great to find a show that is finished and just watch the entire series.
Yeah, I picked episode 8 to start on the refresher and I still don’t recall certain things. I thought it was that unhinged guard who fathered her kids, but he was just her boyfriend for a bit, and I had to google it to see who it really was and what happened. I still don’t even know who the girl is with Aegon - his wife, his sister, his cousin? It keeps seeming like the king was her father too or something.

Yeah, I picked episode 8 to start on the refresher and I still don’t recall certain things. I thought it was that unhinged guard who fathered her kids, but he was just her boyfriend for a bit, and I had to google it to see who it really was and what happened. I still don’t even know who the girl is with Aegon - his wife, his sister, his cousin? It keeps seeming like the king was her father too or something.
Please do your own research...that first episode was not bad...I heard that they messed up the blood and cheese sub-plot a bit, but seemed decent to me.

Back