• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

Last of Us was good.

Spoilers

I am not so sure they haven't mixed up their casting. Thinking the daughter Sarah - Nico Parker - should have receive the larger role as Ellie.

She was superb in her time playing Sarah. Not sure about the actress playing Ellie yet. Hasn't wowed yet, but obviously too early to say.

I didn't have time to watch it, but I saw the trailer yesterday, and it looks just run of the mill disaster/zombie movie, so I didn't see anything special there. But I love Pedro Pascal, and somehow it was HBO's biggest premiere in like a decade or something like that, so I'll definitely be watching.

And it makes no difference who is playing that part, so remove the spoiler tag immediately before you trick someone else into thinking you dropped something juicy!

I didn't have time to watch it, but I saw the trailer yesterday, and it looks just run of the mill disaster/zombie movie, so I didn't see anything special there. But I love Pedro Pascal, and somehow it was HBO's biggest premiere in like a decade or something like that, so I'll definitely be watching.

And it makes no difference who is playing that part, so remove the spoiler tag immediately before you trick someone else into thinking you dropped something juicy!
Same for me. Not expecting much other than a walking dead spinoff. So far pretty hooked.

Suggest you watch the first three minute pre credit scene. Damn good stuff.

Meh you can't win around here. Gotta be smart. And yes, it is a spoiler at least hints at one.
I think it is a spoiler

you basically said Sara is dead... So that ruins the first emotionally impactful part of the story. The show did expand her role from the game. But she has to die. That is like not having ned die. It kicks off everything [\spoiler]

Back