• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

As usual, I'm way behind the times with what I'm watching.

I'm now 4 episodes into season 3 of "The Shield". I don't recall even hearing of it until about a month ago.

Good series.

forcing myself to watch Rings of Power S2....and fuck me it's much worse than even S1.

is there anything redeeming about this that I should keep going?

So would the Expanse.

The commonality seems to be that when the owner of the IP is still alive and has contractually obligated power over the creative process, Amazon is fine.

Amazon only gets partial credit for The Expanse, considering it was already an established show three seasons into its run before Syfy dropped it and Amazon picked it up.

And even then, they couldn’t help themselves from making major deviations from the source material, to the show’s detriment, in later seasons. And then cancelled the show before even starting the entire third act of the story.

forcing myself to watch Rings of Power S2....and fuck me it's much worse than even S1.

is there anything redeeming about this that I should keep going?

You’re a brave man. I forced myself to watch that godawful fan fiction through to the end of season one, but that’s where it stops for me.

Is it true that season two starts with Sauron getting killed by a bunch of random orcs, then turning into the Venom symbiote and slithering away?

Is ‘Outer Range’ worth my time?

Love westerns and Josh Brolin, but a bit skeptical as to whether it’s gonna be any good.

I watched the first season then kinda forgot about it.

It was alright I guess, it kept my interest enough to watch the full season. I'll probably check out season 2 if I find a source.

You’re a brave man. I forced myself to watch that godawful fan fiction through to the end of season one, but that’s where it stops for me.

Is it true that season two starts with Sauron getting killed by a bunch of random orcs, then turning into the Venom symbiote and slithering away?

yes and yes.

i had to quit partway through ep2 it is so amazingly bad on every level. stunning waste of money.

Back