• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Movies/TV Shows

yes and yes.

i had to quit partway through ep2 it is so amazingly bad on every level. stunning waste of money.

it was only made because Amazon already committed the money for I believe 4(?) seasons

this might have been the very show that has ended that practice with TV studios for good, in fact... just look at how quickly some of these other abominations like Acolyte etc were chopped...Fallout not getting a second season until the first was a hit...etc

yes and yes.

i had to quit partway through ep2 it is so amazingly bad on every level. stunning waste of money.

After the steaming piece of shit S1 was, I decided to wait until the whole thing came out and see what the LOTR communities were saying about it.

They're ready to declare jihad, so I'm cool with my decision to stay away.

The Perfect Couple feels like low rent Big Little Lies, and funnily stars Nicole Kidman who seems to have found her niche as rich, white, powerful, lady.

as somebody who has spent a good bit of time playing a few of the games i think it made it even more enjoyable. rare for a show, particularly on based on a game, to find that balance. that is a testament to how good of a job they did
Ironically, the best game in the series (my opinion, others might feel different) was outsourced to another company to complete:

(RIP - Matthew Perry)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-1WxfsJzPM

Want to see Rebel Ridge. Love Saulnier's films. His last movie (Which unfortunately was also on Netflix) was terrific-Hold the Dark (Check it out if you have not).

Want to see Rebel Ridge. Love Saulnier's films. His last movie (Which unfortunately was also on Netflix) was terrific-Hold the Dark (Check it out if you have not).
If it was terrific... why is it too bad that it was on Netflix? You wanted to see it in the theatre?

Any of you guys and gals watch any anime?
I don't necessarily since the old days of grandizer and force five, plus the occasional studio gimli pic. (Which I'm not necessarily a big fan of)...
But my kids have demanded I watch Attack on Titan. Which is a Japanese mini series based off a manga book.
The deal was attack on Titan for dad and then the boy has to watch bojack horseman with his sister and I.

AoT takes a bit to get into but I'm at the end soon amd they really weave a complex story that is fantastical but centred around political, nationalistic themes.

I watched it dubbed so I could do some other things while watching and anime from manga does a lot of talking as the narrator or conscious, so that can be tedious....so the Japanese voices is the better choice, but you gotta read subs.

Anyone here watch any AoT or other newer anime. My kids are 17-21 and they watch a few of the popular things

Back