• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Soccer thread

distance covered only useful for FedEx employees....also a brilliant sponsorship idea for an award

i like distance covered with possession more

Depends if your job is to be the disruptive asshole in the middle of the park. I liked Phillips’ game. Good player.

Reactions: CH1
Is Chiesa that good or did he go on a heater
He's really good at the specific role he was asked to play by Mancini. So ... heater, but due to fit. Too many times at club level he's been forced into roles that really don't suit him. He's never gonna be that wide winger who keeps one foot on the touch line to maintain space like a lot of managers want. He needs freedom to roam to unlock the better parts of his game.

Damn...analytics are important. It sure felt like Kane stood still every time I watched England play.
I mean ... Kane routinely came very deep to provide options to move the ball forward. He was always going to be covering a lot of ground doing that. It's much like what he's done for Spurs, so no great shock there.

Pretty fantastic that they've crushed both games even without Davies and David.

This team is for real.

qi0VSSk.gif

Think Jebbison will happen? I suppose his chances of playing for England are slim, but the pull is huge.
From the dual national conversations ive heard, it sounds like jebbison is ready to commit but needed to be at preseason to secure playing time. Flores is close but still on the fence and dias is the same as flores.

The young guys are all friends and corbeanu commiting may be pushing other to show up.

lol

Qatar is in Group D. They must be (a) bankrolling the whole thing and (b) desperate to gel their mercenaries before 2022.

Last edited:
From the dual national conversations ive heard, it sounds like jebbison is ready to commit but needed to be at preseason to secure playing time. Flores is close but still on the fence and dias is the same as flores.

The young guys are all friends and corbeanu commiting may be pushing other to show up.

These guys all raised in Canada for the most part?

Can-USA in an hour. Both teams have already qualified for the next round but it's still a battle for top of the group.

Doubt we can get a W without Davies and David but it'll be an interesting test either way.

Back