• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

You can hear in your head, otherwise known as thinking, if you can't I think we've finally fucking found the problem here Whitney.
No, thinking is thinking. Hearing uses ears.

If you're actually hearing something in your head, you should hit up the neurologist right after the proctologist and make sure both the top and bottom are in good working order.
 
No, thinking is thinking. Hearing uses ears.

If you're actually hearing something in your head, you should hit up the neurologist right after the proctologist and make sure both the top and bottom are in good working order.
Ok but he's the only one telling me not to hurt you. I'll give it a go though. 🤔
 
It's official. You have a minute amount of humor molecules in your synapse 🤔😉
If a Google search doesn't know what the hell you're talking about, why would I?

They've literally indexed the entire universe of content and can't make any sense of your..."humor".
 
I really hope the joke wasn't "Houston we have a problem" and you turning it into a Whitney Houston reference?

Hahaha, because that would be the most hilariously unfunny stab at comedy ever.
 
I really hope the joke wasn't "Houston we have a problem" and you turning it into a Whitney Houston reference?

Hahaha, because that would be the most hilariously unfunny stab at comedy ever.
You have to understand the joke first to understand that it's awful.

Whiff there Casey.
 
Back
Top