• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The M-Fing Food Thread

Speaking of trial and error, has anyone tried Japanese single malts?

Usually expensive, so I’d only get for a special circumstance. But Japan usually produces high quality stuff (and I mean from udon noodles, to gaming consoles to cars.)

Speaking of trial and error, has anyone tried Japanese single malts?

Usually expensive, so I’d only get for a special circumstance. But Japan usually produces high quality stuff (and I mean from udon noodles, to gaming consoles to cars.)

In Japan, yeah, but I have not seen the stuff I enjoyed there at the LCBO. So, I eventually gave up,

so we made a cauliflower rice veggie stir fry this week. inspired in part by the cauliflower lovers here. gotta say, it's pretty meh. like it's fine, but I'm not sure I see what all the fuss is about.

so we made a cauliflower rice veggie stir fry this week. inspired in part by the cauliflower lovers here. gotta say, it's pretty meh. like it's fine, but I'm not sure I see what all the fuss is about.
iu

It's only good if the cauliflower was grass fed.

Back