• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Personally I do think something is sort of off to this story beyond “a mom got slightly carried away on photoshop”. I think there’s some information being withheld.

One thing that’s being withheld is the type of surgery she had and if she doesn’t care to share that with the public so be it.

Given the length of recovery time ( and I think it was said that It was not cancer) it doesn’t take too much thought to narrow it down to a just two or three others procedures.

Make it possible for executives to go to jail for this kind of shit and see how quickly corporate culture would change. Perverse incentives breed perverse outcomes.

They drove her around today is this real life weekend at Bernie’s
82337393-13184915-image-a-51_1710194481920.jpg

Not sure this picture is making people less suspicious.

Make it possible for executives to go to jail for this kind of shit and see how quickly corporate culture would change. Perverse incentives breed perverse outcomes.
Boeing also gutted all their unionized employees/plants in the US and replaced them with shit, so this was a highly predictable outcome. That, and the lunacy of self-certification.

Boeing also gutted all their unionized employees/plants in the US and replaced them with shit, so this was a highly predictable outcome. That, and the lunacy of self-certification.
Not sure if this video is available everywhere or not. Usually we in Canada have to wait 3 or 4 weeks after the broadcast to see the YouTube video of Last Week Tonight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oCilY4szc

Reminds of that old riddle

Looked it up

Riddle: A father and son were in a car accident where the father was killed. The ambulance brought the son to the hospital. He needed immediate surgery. In the operating room, a doctor came in and looked at the little boy and said I can't operate on him he is my son. Who is the doctor?
Answer: The Mother.

Back