• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

The curfew timeline is not realistic for most homeowners.

The long-term goal would be eventually to switch to battery-powered yard equipment of course but an outright ban is not feasible for the foreseeable future

The curfew timeline is not realistic for most homeowners.

The long-term goal would be eventually to switch to battery-powered yard equipment of course but an outright ban is not feasible for the foreseeable future
Yeah, I think that’s the idea. If you need to do yard work after 6pm (and of course we all do) then please do it with equipment that doesn’t ruin every backyard bbq within 500m.

And unless you’re running your dad’s 1980s gas powered mastercraft, this stuff needs to be replaced every few years anyway now.

Luddites! Dinosaurs!
we have a push mower from Lee Gardens and just ordered a DeWalt electric line trimmer from Home Depot. nice that I can use my existing drill batteries for the trimmer.

push mower works for us but understand folks with bigger spaces would want a rider/gas powered one. we're fortunate that this set-up is easy for us.

we have a push mower from Lee Gardens and just ordered a DeWalt electric line trimmer from Home Depot. nice that I can use my existing drill batteries for the trimmer.

? used to be a legendary TO restaurant in Chinatown

love Lee Valley....strangely, used have a store conveniently located in the heart of King West

Back