• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Deckie: sometimes you act like we’re cool, then the next time you sort of stab me in the back. Are you a pussy too?

He has you on ignore, you crazy bitch. Just move on.

All I'm gonna say about anything is that I have put anyone on ignore that I felt wasn't providing value to my posting experience here. I'm not specifically explaining to anyone why I felt that way.

All I'm gonna say about anything is that I have put anyone on ignore that I felt wasn't providing value to my posting experience here. I'm not specifically explaining to anyone why I felt that way.
You’re a pussy. Instead of dealing directly with me like a man you’re running away like a girl. You ain’t the leader of this board, you don’t have the character.

As far as Kings of FI go, I’m going to give it to mbow30 and Leafman101, the Jews on this board. I trust them more than pussies.

How about we take a break dude?

Y'all should try the ignore feature, it's great.

200.gif

Seriously, as someone that can recognize this spiral, stop man. You'll just be upset at yourself later. Chill and enjoy your Sunday.

Back