• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Almost as impressed that he's following his misses. In the step back era, no one does that anymore. At his size, he can be an offensive rebounding terror just following his own misses. Shooters know where their misses are going before anyone else.

Almost as impressed that he's following his misses. In the step back era, no one does that anymore. At his size, he can be an offensive rebounding terror just following his own misses. Shooters know where their misses are going before anyone else.

His skillset is extraordinary but he looks extraordinary thin too for an elite athlete. Would he handle a NBA player physically punishing for 4 quarters?

Mixed feelings. Very good coach but far from a perfect one and lost the room. Next coach could be better but could easily be worse.

Considering how busted the Boston core looked before Udoka got them back on track, I'm pretty confidence he can sort this group out.

Tough to say. KD has been mostly durable for most of his career and he's rail thin, and Wemby is kind of a leveled up version of KD.
VW is getting top notch medical support from a team hired to work on his durability and keep him healthy

A full team of athletic therapists and staff specifically tailored to monitor his body structure and do what it takes to prevent injury

Cutting edge training and science experts helping him to deal with the rigours of his future in the NBA

I get the feeling the Spurs will land their next franchise player to be their new bigger Duncan

barely competing in a very important game against a celtics team minus tatum, horford, smart.

we're not good.

Still missing half of a functioning NBA bench, still can't shoot, still shit in the halfcourt.

Front office made roster construction mistakes and Nick spent his year trying to prove a point instead of getting the most out of what he had.

Back