• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

raps finally make a run to tie it and immediately puke all over themselves and are down 7 going into the 4th.

Fred with a beauty 0 for 8 night going.

Barnes is too Passive in on ball defense and gets lost constantly off the ball. Not ever body is OG, but with Scottie’s size and athleticism he should be able to do a better job of dictating where the guy takes the ball.

What just happened to the Mavs is pathetic. Pretty much eliminated themselves. And for what? Draft lottery odds of 1%. I’d be so pissed as a Mavs fan.

losers

Oh we’re dead and I think we might be King on the NBA Island of irrelevancy

About everything that could have gone wrong this season did, and they're still a 40 win team.

Shuffle a few pieces, fix the bench, get a new voice in the room and they're probably pretty good again

Not at all pleased with the season, but its not like they won 20 games or some shit. It took a whole lot of ugly for them to be thoroughly mediocre. There are worse places to be.

About everything that could have gone wrong this season did, and they're still a 40 win team.

Shuffle a few pieces, fix the bench, get a new voice in the room and they're probably pretty good again

Not at all pleased with the season, but its not like they won 20 games or some shit. It took a whole lot of ugly for them to be thoroughly mediocre. There are worse places to be.
I dunno man. I think this team might be your blind spot

I dunno man. I think this team might be your blind spot

They won 40 games with above average man game lost impact while tuning out a coach who seems as done with the organization as they are with him.

I'm not saying that there's a real contender here, but in a non shitshow of a season with better bench depth this group can win 50

Which is fine while waiting to make our next "kawhi" type move

Back