• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

I'm not much of a stew guy myself and most are definitely not my cup of tea. But a man who believes all stews = meat scraps and trash cuts is a man without knowledge on this particular topic. And that is okay. We embrace these people here and help educate them here at forumice.

I'm not much of a stew guy myself and most are definitely not my cup of tea. But a man who believes all stews = meat scraps and trash cuts is a man without knowledge on this particular topic. And that is okay. We embrace these people here and help educate them here at forumice.
I’ve recently been taught what an elephant is

TBH I’m only pro stew because I’m anti zeke. I think the closest I’ve come to eating a stew is matzah ball soup.

With Memphis publicly saying they will not resign Dillon Brooks I wonder if he’ll be available at a discounted price. All the nonsense recently notwithstanding he’s a solid rotation piece. Maybe some of the recent shenanigans have lowered his value to where we can get him for the mid level.

he’d be a fan favourite here. Would be a great start to building that bench.

Dunno if a guy who has shot like 32% from outside over the last 2 seasons combined is where I would be putting my bench money if I'm Masai.

Back