• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Edey's just so damn big he can get away with it a bit more. 7'4" without shoes. 7'11" wingspan.

I was thinking about that a bit while watching that little P/R highlight pack, that I'm surprised his college coach didn't just have him hedge on screens instead of playing drop. He's so wide that just being able to shuffle your feet once or twice on a hedge makes the ball handler have to cover 10-12 feet laterally in a fucking hurry to get downhill. Giving more than enough time for the original on ball guy to recover and Edey's arm coverage makes dumping over the top to the roll man a bit of a whore.

He's an interesting experiment, no doubt. One thing interesting about Boban fwiw is that advanced stats fucking loved him his first few years after coming over from Europe. He had stamina issues that kept him from playing for longer than a 4-5 minutes at a time though. But when he was fresh off of the bench he was a fucking menace.

like Edey is way longer than Yao Ming. and iirc Yao was an good defender i think. i don't remember his footspeed looking any better.

A couple of things:

1) No
2) Also No
3) Lol No.
4) Spinach dip is a fucking lie. The spinach doesn't make the bad bits healthy and the bad bits doesn't make spinach taste good. Either eat a salad or don't eat a salad.

• Haha
Reactions: CH1
A couple of things:

1) No
2) Also No
3) Lol No.
4) Spinach dip is a fucking lie. The spinach doesn't make the bad bits healthy and the bad bits doesn't make spinach taste good. Either eat a salad or don't eat a salad.
I mean you get the dip for the melted cheesey goop and fried pita bits

also see you for 630

Spinach dip is C or D tier.

Guac and all other avocado based dips, queso in it's many forms, other regular cheese dips in it's many forms, french onion, salsa verde or rojo in it's many many forms, Toum, hummus, bean, tapenade, smoked salmon dip, and baked brie all smash spinach dip.

Back