• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Giddey is going to be what they wanted from Lonzo. Good piece there. Caruso solid for OKC. They have so many assets to make another move for a big man. Damn they could be good next year. If they add a Poeltl level big they might be championship tier.

Giddey is going to be what they wanted from Lonzo. Good piece there. Caruso solid for OKC. They have so many assets to make another move for a big man. Damn they could be good next year. If they add a Poeltl level big they might be championship tier.
OKC cant keep all their youth to extensions , good move for both teams

Presti has so much fucken draft capital to be a contender for a decade

Williams would be your long term OG replacement. I'd bet on him being an elite 3&D guy within the next 2-3 years. Tough too, I dig his game.

I see positive defensive metrics on a bad defensive team and 40% from 3 and I like it.

If Chicago wanted that 31st overall pick and stuff for him, I definitely do it. If they wanted that 19 pick for him, I need my scouts to see a starter in Ware, Homes, etc.

I don't know if he's ever going to not get picked on in P/R coverage. He's going to have to be really, really effective offensively.

not sure he'll necessarily be a disaster there. he has a shot to be competent.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DUzGaDVIxY&ab_channel=CanadianRoundup

worth a shot in this draft.

Yeah, we could definitely do worse. I don't think I pass on Ware for him, but if Ware is already gone and Edey is still there it's worth a shot. He should be good enough around the rim and rebounding the ball to at least be okay defensively overall. But I think he's going to get cooked a lot in P/R. A few of those examples in the video were ugly imo where he was caught in between man and drop cover and just didn't get punished by it. A lot of those are blow by's in the league. He makes JV look mobile.

Edey's just so damn big he can get away with it a bit more. 7'4" without shoes. 7'11" wingspan.

Yao Ming was listed at 7'6" but that was back when they didn't do the "no shoes" thing so he was probably 7'5", and his wingspan was only somewhere in the low 7s.

I guess he could end up like Boban, because Boban comes close to Edey but Edey is still longer and heavier.....but i'm pretty sure Edey's footwork is way better than Boban's ever was.

I honestly don’t see Edey as much more than a flash in the pan. Couple years. Then foot injures will creeep in or something.

Back