• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Shead

He's a NBA'er. I don't know if he's a good one yet, but he's a NBA'er from what I've seen.
He is a steal in round 2 and Chomche in 2 years is going to be real gud

Shead is a fucken baller who is too driven to fail , a Patrick Beverley SOB

He is a steal in round 2 and Chomche in 2 years is going to be real gud

Shead is a fucken baller who is too driven to fail , a Patrick Beverley SOB

Yeah, PatBev is a good comparable on the defensive end. On the offensive end though PatBev was never really a point guard. I used to joke about this but it's become a useful player type with the way the game has changed, but PavBev was a 3&D small guard. He doesn't really run your offence. But he defends his ass off and can hit a spot up 3. Shead is more like that old school NYC point guard. Has all of the classic floor general skills and most of that archetypes weaknesses as well. How good of a defender he is at point of attack will determine how much or little his lack of shooting harms his ability to be in a good team's rotation.

Yeah, PatBev is a good comparable on the defensive end. On the offensive end though PatBev was never really a point guard. I used to joke about this but it's become a useful player type with the way the game has changed, but PavBev was a 3&D small guard. He doesn't really run your offence. But he defends his ass off and can hit a spot up 3. Shead is more like that old school NYC point guard. Has all of the classic floor general skills and most of that archetypes weaknesses as well. How good of a defender he is at point of attack will determine how much or little his lack of shooting harms his ability to be in a good team's rotation.
Great post

Back