• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

If we need more reasons how about

How they handled the Anthony Bass situation
How they handled whatever the fuck happened with Alek Manoah.
i think those situations had a lot more to do with Anthony Bass and Alek Manoah. but I guess it's easier to give people a pass for their own actions and blame other people instead, because reasons

also hella expensive and not that young.

Also expensive next year while being 33, 35, 32, & 29 + whatever the hell they replace Ryu with (I'm assuming Manoah is done with the organization) whether that's Tiedemann or another 33 yr old to a 20+ million dollar deal.

Also expensive next year while being 33, 35, 32, & 29 + whatever the hell they replace Ryu with (I'm assuming Manoah is done with the organization) whether that's Tiedemann or another 33 yr old to a 20+ million dollar deal.
Manoah is going to be sold for some version of a controlled LF/2B/3B but isnt so much good, but controlled. Then Manoah is either going to rip it up or be done all together, i bet on the former.

Repairing the relationship with him is alone enough of a reason to start firing people.

Yeah, Rogers, at least from a spending point of view, is really not to blame here, and honestly they would be well within their rights to dial back the spending and letting the micro manager back into his wheelhouse.

You've got this awesome pitching staff putting shit on a platter despite idiot Schneider and the bats will not do absolutely anything.

Go BrAAves?

atlanta-braves-braves.gif

Back