• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: World Politics

OJ denied it too bud.

iu


Just stop. This dude is wrapped very, very tight in the Epstein scandal/files and not just because he acted as his attourney at times.

Just stop and ask yourself this....would you accept a massage from a teenage girl? You alone in a room even in just your underwear with a random teenage girl? Now, add into that equation that the girl in question was absolutely a victim of sex trafficking. How about now? Would you accept that from a rich and powerful friend of yours? If not, what kind of man would? Dershowitz admits freely to all that I just wrote, but claims that he kept his underwear on the whole time.

Yeah.
Of course not. But I think he said that it was from an adult, not a teenager. And if that’s the case, as slimy and weird as it is, there’s nothing legally or morally wrong about it, and it’s certainly not rape or results in an assumption of it. These Hollywood parties here have all sorts of unusual shit, including spa set ups (that I’ve seen myself) for massages, manicures, and other stupidity. So it’s not as crazy and uncommon as regular folks like us would normally think. Naturally, there’s a much more sinister thing going on with the Epstein stuff, and would I believe that a nerdy older Jewish lawyer was there and got a massage and nothing more? It’s quite possible.

The bottom line is we don’t know. He hasn’t been charged with anything. We can suspect whatever we want, but it’s not fact. And in the end, has no bearing on the validity of an opinion on Israel by someone who is an expert (even if from the Jewish side).
 
you mean "children" who were so focused on trying to find food for the day and maybe play with their toys, when they should have been out demanding that a terrorist organization re-write international peace treaties
But they can also be radicalized by the minority of their elders, right?
 
But if the children were 14 or 15, and we just change the age of consent to 14, then they weren't actually "children", amirite? #AskingForAFriend
You could also ask Islam?


View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AcademicQuran/comments/1aiwzey/does_quran_654_advocate_child_mariage/

Traditionally Q65:4 makes minor marriage permissible. Not preferred, let alone mandatory. But it is permissible. And the topic has always been discussed with regards to limitations, risks and acceptability.

This professor in London says the majority of scholars think so.

Western Islamic Scholars: Mashood Baderin: Professor at University of London:

https://lawsblog.london.ac.uk/2018/...udence-and-modern-legislative-reforms-part-1/

“The majority classical view, held by the Hanafī, Mālikī, Shāfi’ī, Hanbalī and Ithnā Asharī schools of Islamic jurisprudence is that marriage of minors is permissible and may be contracted by the father or guardian acting in the minor’s best interest. This is based on their interpretation of the three Qur’anic verses earlier cited. First, they argued that the statement “… and those who have not menstruated…” (wa al-lā’ī lam yahidna) in Q56:4 refers to minors who have not yet started menstruating. They inferred that prescription of waiting period (in case of divorce) for “those who have not menstruated” (which they interpret to mean minors who have not yet started menstruating), indirectly indicates permissibility of marriage of minors. ”

I think there are a lot of scholars, on both sides, who would argue these points back and forth, but there are "traditionalists" who would accept this proposition.

I think modern Muslims don't.
 
Last edited:
Before all shit gets thrown on me, and maybe I deserve it, as I am being a shit disturber/ minor troll. I just think it is funny and a little ironic that people are like, "you can't trust/believe or use a Pedo/ Zionist as a source in your argument because he likes to fuck little underage girls, while defending a Religion/people that has some people (extremist/traditionalist) who want to do the same."
 
What about the Palestinians who are part of or facilitating Hamas and their raping, maiming, and murdering of young boys and girls?
 
Before all shit gets thrown on me, and maybe I deserve it, as I am being a shit disturber/ minor troll. I just think it is funny and a little ironic that people are like, "you can't trust/believe or use a Pedo/ Zionist as a source in your argument because he likes to fuck little underage girls, while defending a Religion/people that has some people (extremist/traditionalist) who want to do the same."
This is really fucking stupid.

No one is holding up a Muslim advocating raping children as someone we should listen to.
 
Before all shit gets thrown on me, and maybe I deserve it, as I am being a shit disturber/ minor troll. I just think it is funny and a little ironic that people are like, "you can't trust/believe or use a Pedo/ Zionist as a source in your argument because he likes to fuck little underage girls, while defending a Religion/people that has some people (extremist/traditionalist) who want to do the same."

Name a religion that doesn't have a similar group though?


1763065659073.png
 
This is really fucking stupid.

No one is holding up a Muslim advocating raping children as someone we should listen to.

and of course, this.

We're saying that all of those motherfuckers can shut up. Not picking and choosing which perverts should be treated seriously according to race/religion/culture.

Fuck all of that creepy backwards shit.
 
Before all shit gets thrown on me, and maybe I deserve it, as I am being a shit disturber/ minor troll. I just think it is funny and a little ironic that people are like, "you can't trust/believe or use a Pedo/ Zionist as a source in your argument because he likes to fuck little underage girls, while defending a Religion/people that has some people (extremist/traditionalist) who want to do the same."
I mean, there are pedophiles masquerading as religious scholars in every religion. I really don't care what any of these books say on a subject like this, we have to assess these things through the lens of today, not how they appeared in 1472 or 75 AD.
 
Back
Top