• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 2 / Game 2: @ Winnipeg, Friday, June 4th, 7:30EST (MTL Leads 1-0)

Logged in after nearly a decade and my last password had not expired or forced a reset.

The security is lax around here Habsy :alien: (y)

Anyways, this whole experience following the playoffs in a pandemic at home alone without friends is so bloody weird that it prompted me to share here..

Go Habs Go in game 2.

Logged in after nearly a decade and my last password had not expired or forced a reset.

Anyways, this whole experience following the playoffs in a pandemic at home alone without friends is so bloody weird that it prompted me to share here..

Go Habs Go in game 2.
I came back after a long absence just a few days ago. I've started a trend.

Any other old timer's we need to summon from beyond the grave? Maybe we can get Jonah Keri from the old Expos Fanhome board to drop in. I hear he's got lots of time on his hands lately but he may not be allowed to use a computer.

Go Habs Go in game 2.
That’s what we’re here for.

I guess quite a few of us took breaks lol
Personally management decisions with players and RDS's loss of rights to the games have hampered me watching Habs games as much...

I came back after a long absence just a few days ago. I've started a trend.

Any other old timer's we need to summon from beyond the grave? Maybe we can get Jonah Keri from the old Expos Fanhome board to drop in. I hear he's got lots of time on his hands lately but he may not be allowed to use a computer.
I'd like to see @northernlou

Back