• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 1: @ Tampa Bay, Monday, June 28th, 8:00EST

That is my lines for the next game
Toffolli-Suzuki-CC
Lehky-Dano-Armia
Byron-KK-Anderson
Tatar-Evans-Perry
Sit Staal and Gallagher
Chairor-Weber
Eddy-Petry
Romanov-Kulak
With all these changes at once, that would be a good signal from the Habs that they are in full panic mode.

With all these changes at once, that would be a good signal from the Habs that they are in full panic mode.
This is not Vegas or Toronto
Vegas was slow and Leafs had speed on two lines maybe.
They have speed on 4 lines and at least 2 top pairing.

Anyway maybe Gallagher needs to sit out a game or 2. I know, sounds heretical , but he's just not scoring.
Nah, Gallagher may not be scoring but he's playing hard and creating something. Staal and Perry could sit for Armia and Tatar would be fine by me.

This lost is not surprising to me, i knew some of our guys would get lost in the hype of making it to the Finals.. we just need a split and i totally except a different team next game.. Tampa is a very good team but I think the Habs can beat them if they stick to what got them here.. and this idea of Benching Gally is nonsense ..

This lost is not surprising to me, i knew some of our guys would get lost in the hype of making it to the Finals.. we just need a split and i totally except a different team next game.. Tampa is a very good team but I think the Habs can beat them if they stick to what got them here.. and this idea of Benching Gally is nonsense ..

Is it a case like game 1 with Vegas?

I’ll say this much, the early Tampa goals looked a little sketchy, bad puck luck. But they are fast, fast, fast and create their luck. Our guys just look too young or too slow.

I’ll say this much, the early Tampa goals looked a little sketchy, bad puck luck. But they are fast, fast, fast and create their luck. Our guys just look too young or too slow.
Honestly Vegas looked after after game 1

We are probably not winning this, that was my overwhelming intuition at the start of the series. But there was opportunity for the Habs to use their speed. and create more chances. Anderson was flying out there. They need a revised strategy.

It is the case against the Leafs, Jets and Vegas..we had some bad bounces, we just have to adjust..

Bolts lost the first game vs Stars 4-1 last year, and they did the necessary adjustments to win the series 4-2.
We just need to play much much better.

Back