• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 1: @ Tampa Bay, Monday, June 28th, 8:00EST

So Sal...we both have been right all along since Leafs series (being the only two here that called a Habs win)....

What say you ?

Habs in 6 ?

I just witnessed a crushing and paid a lot to see it. Drove five hours to see it too and I'm still pumped so all you negative nancies can go suck on your pacifiers.
they are the same ones that will be upset that they didnt win the cup the right way

It gets old man. They may lose, they may even get swept, what's the point of being so worried about it when it's out of your control?

Maybe it's just age but many whiners are older guys so let's stop!

They most likely will get swept, but this is just a rare opportunity for us fans to have our team in the finals that we were kind of hoping we could win it all. The next time we could make it back here could be another 10+ years given the makeup of this team. It's not about whining, it's about the fact it's so rare for us to be where we are right now and we all know deep down Tampa is heavily favored and much more stacked than us given we have a very average team.

They most likely will get swept, but this is just a rare opportunity for us fans to have our team in the finals that we were kind of hoping we could win it all. The next time we could make it back here could be another 10+ years given the makeup of this team. It's not about whining, it's about the fact it's so rare for us to be where we are right now and we all know deep down Tampa is heavily favored and much more stacked than us given we have a very average team.
Why do you even bother watching?

Back