• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 1: @ Tampa Bay, Monday, June 28th, 8:00EST

They look overmatched. Tampa is way faster than any previous opponent they've faced. At this rate they won't get even 20 shots on goal. They won't score more than maybe once if all they get is 18-20 shots.

They look overmatched. Tampa is way faster than any previous opponent they've faced. At this rate they won't get even 20 shots on goal. They won't score more than maybe once if all they get is 18-20 shots.
Habs simply needed to feel them out. I expected a lot worse outcome. I’m fine w this 1st period.

Now adjust based on learnings..

Bolts game plan is to encourage a fast free flowing game, cause they think they have more skill to out score you. I think the Habs can take advantage of this.

This is hell of challenge. Price need to play the best series of his career if we want to win this.
Like 2009 and Halak vs Caps. With only difference that Bolts are very experienced team

There were some jarring hits by the Habs players on TBay’s. Habs strategy has been to take the long view of the series vs the game.

Tampa opting for perimeter shots hoping to create traffic in front of Price…

We will win at this game
Exactly - combined w lots of giveaways, TBay’s D gave the puck away at least 5-times. Finally throw in the physicality over the course of a series.

Need to come out strong in the 2nd and score one to start the process of instilling doubt in TBay

Exactly - combined w lots of giveaways, TBay’s D gave the puck away at least 5-times. Finally throw in the physicality over the course of a series.

Need to come out strong in the 2nd and score one to start the process of instilling doubt in TBay
Yes

Back