• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 5: @ Tampa Bay, Wednesday, July 7th, 8:00EST (TB Leads 3-1)

Once again.done in by our pop gun offense that can't buy a goal when it needs one. All those off season additions and they still can't score.

Stop wasting cap space on grinders. Find more scoring!
Yeah, the power play and general offense have been the central issue for a generation or more.

You came here to troll after a big goal against. You are only here to piss people off and it worked. Now go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You are getting joy from others misery and that makes you fuck.

Congrats on getting the reaction you wanted. Now go fuck yourself troll.
You’ve done plenty of trolling about the Leafs. I’m not sure why you’re flipping out all of a sudden after we’ve gone back and forth the last few weeks. Stop getting so angry and personal.

We seem to be slowing down the play upon entry into the zone tonight instead of driving it to the net. Ending up with low percentage or no shots. And Toffoli is basically missing the puck and shots altogether this period.

You’ve done plenty of trolling about the Leafs. I’m not sure why you’re flipping out all of a sudden after we’ve gone back and forth the last few weeks. Stop getting so angry and personal.
Not a single time have I gone into a Leafs GDT when they're not playing the Habs and trolled... Not Once. Ever.

I don't take it personally. You're a piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.

Not a single time have I gone into a Leafs GDT when they're not playing the Habs and trolled... Not Once. Ever.

I don't take it personally. You're a piece of shit. Go fuck yourself.
I barely said anything, you’re melting down over nothing. Let it go.

What the hell is wrong with Toffoli? First half of the playoffs he was great, now it’s like the real Toffoli was replaced by a Pod Person. 👽

Back