• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

PLAYOFF GDT: Series 4 / Game 5: @ Tampa Bay, Wednesday, July 7th, 8:00EST (TB Leads 3-1)

You trolled, looking for anger and you found it. Good job. Now go fuck yourself.
Stop giving me so much power over you. There are a lot bigger issues to get angry about. We’ve been trolling back and forth - don’t take it so seriously.

When Gallagher is not doing his useless post whistle jawboning, he’s invisible

If the Habs are gonna play rope a dope, they desperately need to cash in on the PP

Stop giving me so much power over you. There are a lot bigger issues to get angry about. We’ve been trolling back and forth - don’t take it so seriously.
I don't troll the Leafs though. I reply to your anti-Hab posts with either a laughing reaction or with a shot against the Leafs. I have never and would never come into a Leafs GDT and rub in a goal against... even in the regular season. I sure as fuck wouldn't do it in the playoffs, let alone in the finals in an elimination game. That's a piece of shit move.

Hell... out of respect, I never posted a single celebration or anything in any Leafs GDT when they were playing THE HABS... cause that would have been a piece of shit move. But that's the difference between us.

I don't troll the Leafs though. I reply to your anti-Hab posts with either a laughing reaction or with a shot against the Leafs. I have never and would never come into a Leafs GDT and rub in a goal against... even in the regular season. I sure as fuck wouldn't do it in the playoffs, let alone in the finals in an elimination game. That's a piece of shit move.

Hell... out of respect, I never posted a single celebration or anything in any Leafs GDT when they were playing THE HABS... cause that would have been a piece of shit move. But that's the difference between us.
Can't you just ban the troll during the game?

Who really cares about this kind of stuff over the internet? You’re taking it way too serious and personal. The difference between us? The things you’re calling me are really going way too far.

Who really cares about this kind of stuff over the internet? You’re taking it way too serious and personal. The difference between us? The things you’re calling me are really going way too far.
You're a goddamned cunt.

Back