• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rumours, Innuendos and Flat out B.S.: 2021-22 Edition

I'd rather have Dvorak tbh. Not a world beater but a very competent center that I believe would replace Danault, not KK.

So who replaces KK? I think Evans is expected to replace Phil.
KK could barely hold a roster spot on a team that was, to be charitable, thoroughly mediocre.

So based on his actual play and not on anything as ethereal as "potential" or "upside", practically anyone can replace KK. The league is full of bottom six guys with room temperature hockey IQ's who can't win faceoffs and none of them are making $6.1 million.

Dvorak is the best player out of Dano and KK.
For sure. Danault is a nice defensive centre and KK has a higher upside, but Dvorak is definitely the best of the 3. And really, KK will likely never put up more offense than Dvorak, but he could end up as a better all around player.

If we can flip those picks for Dvorak, I'd be okay with how this played out.

Dvorak and Evans replaces Danault and KK quite well.

There's ltir moves that can be made with a quick relegation. It's doable.

Maybe he gets dvorak, maybe he doesn't but I think he's waiting or the Eichel crap as well. So many possibilities.

You really underrate Dvorak. He kills penalties, he's a good PP guy and is excellent on faceoffs. He's 25 years old and signed to a very team friendly $4.45m for the next 4 years. He's worth what should be a #20-30 pick all day long.

I like him but not with that pick

No need to cave into that reject organization

There is a deal to be made without giving up that first rounder

I am banking on Canes goaltending shitting the bed this year and no Dougie

Dvorak like KK isnt moving any needle this needle , why overpay.

It's not an overpay... and if that's what it takes to get the player, I would do it. Obviously if we can get him for Struble and a 2nd I'd do that... but if not, lets get him.

I like him but not with that pick

No need to cave into that reject organization

There is a deal to be made without giving up that first rounder

I am banking on Canes goaltending shitting the bed this year and no Dougie

Dvorak like KK isnt moving any needle this needle , why overpay.

Dvorak will 100% require the 1st/3rd we will get. I would love to have 2 1sts in a deep draft where you could potentially make a deal to move up but the fans expect us to win now. So, MB will need to make a move. I don't think we have a deep enough core yet and not super thrilled with our prospects compared to other teams right now but it is what it is.

Dvorak will 100% require the 1st/3rd we will get. I would love to have 2 1sts in a deep draft where you could potentially make a deal to move up but the fans expect us to win now. So, MB will need to make a move. I don't think we have a deep enough core yet and not super thrilled with our prospects compared to other teams right now but it is what it is.

I dont think teams are breaking down the doors for his services

Much of this is speculation with us with Nero making calls on him

I am keeping the pick

Back